Welcome To Twisted Cycle
When you are ready to sign up for your first free class, click on the “first class free” icon you see below.
1. Getting Started
This will take you through the sign up process where you can register for a class. If you have any problems, call the location and they can help.
Once you sign up for a class, you will have a confirmation email confirming your class registration.
Arrive 15 minutes early so the front desk has the opportunity to explain how the class works! Lastly, bring a wattle bottle, a towel and your A-game!
2. “Getting Twisted” – First Class
- When you come in you will be greeted by the helpful staff. We will have a liability wavier for you to sign if you haven’t already.
- The workout and duration on the bike changes every day. We will explain what the forecast is and how long you will be on the bike and doing circuits A and B.
– Set up:
- Once you have checked in, we will get you set up with your:
- Heart rate monitor-to track your entire workout
- Bike-adjusted to your exact fit
– The Workout:
- Bike :
Depending on the day’s forecast, you will spend anywhere from 5 minutes to 30 minutes on the bike. Our instructors will combined different drills of varying tension, HPMs, and watts with creative rhythm movements designed to keep every participant engaged.
Every workout has two circuits. The time on each circuit will vary from 12 minutes to 25 minutes depending on that day’s forecast. Each circuit focuses on strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, balance, and agility designed to maximize caloric expenditure and muscle tone.
3. “Getting Addicted” – Loving Your Workout
– Moving Forward
- After the class and if you loved the workout (trust us, we know you will), we will go over the best pricing option for you and go ahead and get you set up with a heart rate monitor. If you are already interested in our pricing options, they are listed here.
– Our Promise
- We stand by the “No contract” policy meaning there is no long-term commitment.
– Your Future
- Once you have joined this #fitfam, we will get you setup with our app where you can see you weekly and monthly stats, schedule your classes, and compete in challenges with your friends.
Twisted Cycle Frequently Asked Questions:
I'm new to working out. Is Twisted Cycle right for me?
Yes! Our workouts and classes are "at your own pace." We want you to push yourself, but not to the point where you're risking injury. We keep our class sizes small so our certified instructors can keep an eye on everyone, ensuring proper form and technique are maintained.
I have bad knees. Is Twisted Cycle right for me?
Absolutely! Indoor cycling is the best type of low-impact cardio around! Low-impact exercises reduce the "wear and tear" on your joints, making it easier to get a great workout in without risking injury. Indoor cycling provides the intensity without the damage!
I usually just do cardio. What's the benefit of cross-training?
Cross-training is the best way to burn calories, build lean muscle and improve your overall health. By constantly varying workouts, you get a full-body workout rather than a workout focused on a single muscle group. If your body is performing the same exercise over and over, it's prepared for the workout ahead. By introducing new and different exercises, your muscles become "confused" and are forced to work as hard as possible to keep up with the new workout!